Finding workouts for pregnant women can be tough, simply because we become incredibly busy. During this, pregnancy causes your body to undergo changes that are out of your control. As a result, the thought of being a mom working out is the last thing on your mind. All of this can cause a lot of stress on an expectant mother. We don’t want that. We do still want and need you to find the best workouts for pregnant women at home because it’s good for your body, baby and state of mind.
With that said, gaining strength before having a baby is necessary. Regaining strength of your body after having a baby is also incredibly necessary. Many of my prenatal clients are examples of what is possible. While you might not be able to control the rapid changing body you are working with, we can give you peace of mind to realize this;
- Caring for your body is a choice within your control.
- Getting ready for the baby is requires some pregnancy workouts at home.
Stay Fit PreNatal was designed with women like you in mind. It is simple and effective workouts for pregnant women. The reason for this is we want you fit NOW. This now fitness will aid in a more comfortable pregnancy and delivery. The immediate companion for workouts for pregnant women is a balanced nutrition plan. Before you do anything, please do these quick 5 steps:
- Go to my website
- Download Girl, Get your Fit Together – The 5 Pound Challenge.
- Sign up for your free week.
- Schedule your coaching call.
- Be AMAZING
However, this is NOT the time to start a new high-intensity exercise routine. This is a complement to what you’re already doing fitness wise in order to support a healthy pregnancy. If you haven’t worked out before pregnancy, it’s okay. DO NOT WORRY. I have many post-pregnancy exercises that can be done to take care of your body that are not only safe, but beneficial as well. We are not here to create new levels of fitness, but to stay fit while we are pregnant. This is why I call my pregnancy program ‘Stay Fit Prenatal.’
The focus of an exercise program during and after pregnancy is about:
- Supporting cardiovascular health physical structure for gestation and recovery.
- Strength of the back and hips, maintaining good cardiovascular endurance, and maintaining good mental and nutritional health are the primary focus of Stay Fit Prenatal. Long duration pregnancy workouts at home are not necessary.
- Thirty minutes, 3-5 days a week is a great start. If exercise is already in your routine and surpasses 30 minutes of exercise, maintaining the same duration is considered safe. Increasing pregnancy workouts intensity or duration is best monitored by a professional and approved by your physician.
Recommended cardiovascular activities put safety first. As progesterone and relaxin hormones increase, the body becomes more flexible, less stable, and more prone to injury. The joints become more flexible and the muscles are more prone to tearing. In this case, running may be uncomfortable for the body as the baby starts to push out against the abdominal wall and create instability in the core. Also, running on uneven terrain leaves the body prone to injury and is an unnecessary activity. Together, we can do this. I got the best workout programs for pregnant women at home.
If you already had your little one, don’t worry…post pregnancy exercise is one of my specialties. 4 months after my first baby, I competed in a bikini competition. My first one. Not only was this pushing through a fear of not looking my best, it was a milestone of discovery for my better self. I took 4th place. 6 Months later, I took 2nd place. In total, I’ve done 4 shows, but it’s not about how we finish, but how we find the best post pregnancy workout ever. Together, we got this.